Tear Drops Tips (For Newbies)

Discussion in 'Tips and Tricks' started by YuukoKanoe, Mar 27, 2015.

1. YuukoKanoe

YuukoKanoe Wasurenaide Kudasai

Server:
    Pluto
    Guild:
    WeTheNoobs
    IGN:
    KanoeYuuko
    Nation:
    Procyon
    Class:
    Force Blader
    I've played the game for a couple of weeks and I have learned a couple of things on the way about rebirths.

Once you've gathered 10 Gold Coins (for a start), which is better?
    - Buy 50 pcs. of tear drops ?
    - OR Buy a blessing bead?
    I'd prefer that you buy a couple of blessing beads. (You can convert Gold to Cash/Vote Points to cash via website)
    2 Hours (150% XP) and 1 Hour (150% XP)
    2 Hours BB = 600 Cash = 6 Gold (600 Silver)
    1 Hour BB = 300 Cash = 3 Gold (300 Silver)

Now, you may ask. How do i get Gold? or Silver?
    -Well, i got mine from the Dungeon "Seal of Darkness", i repeated it for 20 times in order to get "Lvl4 Inexhaustible HP and MP potions (30 Days)" [ (That's something :) ] , and a couple of runs from Illusion Castle Underground... It depends on you on how YOU get 10 Gold coins... You can either do lvl 180 rebirths dozens of times, or just have runs inside dungeons just like what i did.

Within that 3 hours of grinding, i got 120 Tear drops from rebirthing, 35 Teardrops from the drops, and 4 gold and 80 silvers...
    Your capital = 9 Gold Coins (Then after 3 hours of hard work) You get 120 tear drops (24 Gold Coins) + 4 gold and 80 silvers. Your profit = 19 Gold and 80 silvers...

It's worth the sacrifice for those of us who had just started in this game ... :) ... Happy Gaming everyone \\(^_^)//
    Lifes Challenges and sunday like this.
  2. YuukoKanoe

Server:
    Pluto
    Guild:
    WeTheNoobs
    IGN:
    KanoeYuuko
    Nation:
    Procyon
    Class:
    Force Blader
    Oh and one last thing... For you to be able to truly enjoy this game. . . Find a good guild, make friends, and have fun with everyone ^_^ ... I'll see you around Navareth...
  3. LegendKiller

LegendKiller Well-Known Member

Guild:
    Ruin
    IGN:
    GoneTooSoonx
    Nation:
    Procyon
    Class:
    Force Blader
    you doesn't need to get Lvl4 Inexhaustible MP potions, just normal MP potions will do the work.
    YuukoKanoe likes this.
  4. YuukoKanoe

Server:
    Pluto
    Guild:
    WeTheNoobs
    IGN:
    KanoeYuuko
    Nation:
    Procyon
    Class: